Sunday, September 8, 2013

I have no clue what I'm doing

Seriously. In a world where everyone is tech-savvy, doing things on their phones like email, blogging and the like I find myself doing the opposite. I just barely got my first touch-screen phone in February (an Iphone) and even now all these months later I'm still finding that I have no idea how to use the damn thing half the time.

So why am I writing a blog you ask? I wondered the same thing until I had multiple people tell me I needed to share my writings and thoughts with others that didn't know me. So here I am. This experience is going to be raw, vulnerable and messy. Just like life.

People come to me asking for advice on things a LOT. I'm not really sure why considering all my life-choices and experiences haven't been exactly brilliant. But then again, maybe that's why they ask my advice/opinion on things: who better to ask than someone who has failed continuously and still kept smiling? I've learned a lot and I realize I still have a lot left to learn.

I hope you'll join me on this adventure and keep comments kind and insightful. Opinions are NOT necessarily asked for since everyone has one, just like an @**hole. It doesn't mean everyone wants to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment